Friday, August 28, 2009

Upcoming Events

Tomorrow Kevin and I are going to both sets of his grandparents houses to hang out and visit. Then, we are gonna have a date night and eat at Olive Garden and go see Time Traveler's Wife! I can't wait. We have both been craving Olive Garden for months now and I've been dying to see that movie. I finally talked Kevin into going haha. Tonight we just stayed in to rest up for the big day tomorrow. :)
Labor Day weekend is coming up and me and a few of my friends are going to the Pep Boys 500 race in Atlanta! I recently became a huge Nascar fan and have grown to love the sport. We are getting a hotel afterwards to avoid the long drive back that night. Then, Monday on actual Labor Day I hope to get out in the sun somewhere and relax. But before this fun weekend can start, I will have a lot of reading and homework to get finished up for school :/

2 comments: